It is difficult to provide a concise list of all the services we offer. Our work tends to be quite diverse and, chances are, if something can be accomplished on the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack, we have either done it, know how to go about it or would love to get our hands dirty and figure out a solution.
Before we get into the technicalities, however, we should say what is at the heart of our work - we aim to provide solutions for our clients data management challenges. If you feel that your data is getting out of control and it is becoming difficult to extract as much value as you expected from it, this may be the right time to get in touch with us. We will work through the entrire project lifecycle, from an analysis of your needs and obstacles through to the practical implementation which will see all bits and bytes stand at attention where they should and obeying your command. Weren't computers supposed to make our life easier? We think they are and they should!
Finally, we should mention that we focus particularly on web-based applicatoins. In today's competitive environment, it is important that information is available when your people need it, wherever they are, rather than sitting on their hard drive back at the office. Today's web technologies enable just this distributive power and can put information in your service rather than put you at its beck and call. If it is done right, of course! Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to discuss how we can be of assistance.
A very general overview of the technical aspect of our services may look something like this:
- installation and configuration (including deploying and configuring the LAMP server stack)
- customization, feature implementations, code improvements and/or debugging
- plugin, extension and connector development
- architecture, design and software development for standalone applications, plugins, and extensions
- application deployment, configuration and customization
- design and development of application interoperability connectors (bridges)
- consulting and architecture optimization
- server deployment, configuration and security